Monday, February 18, 2008


Sooooo.... winter weekends in Missouri are so incredibly exciting! (she said with a hint of sarcasm) Being that I grew up in San Diego; one wardrobe, pretty much 2 seasons.... Sunny and Marine layer, winter and i are NOT on speaking terms... Justin keeps laughing at me..as I write, but i am dead serious! We'll have these days that you look out the window and see nothing but sunshine, then, you walk out into 8* weather! What kind of sick joke is that? I guess the only hope I get this time of year comes from what they say about Missouri weather, "If you don't like it, just wait an hour." Needless to say, we have to get pretty creative with our weekend plans.


So, Friday night we watched the movie, "Trade" which made me sick to my stomach not only from the theme, but the horrible acting.


I am convinced that Redbox is a vending machine for crappy movies... i.e Trade - although I am still hoping that next time I visit the local Redbox, Hannah Montanna will be back in stock. I am secretly addicted t0 Hannah Monanna - it all started when Anna was born. During our hospital visit there was a Hannah Montanna marathon on Disney, and I watched almost the entire thing - I figured that I needed to get up to snuff on "girly" things.


Now the weekend is over, back to Justin working 24/7 and the winter drudgery... I can't wait for Spring! At least I have Anna's silliness to entertain me!

10 comments:

Megan said...

you should stick with the HM. I am secretly addicted too (and even you know who likes it.. hee hee). Except I've already watched all of her shows on the Disney channel.. now what?!

p.s. we are taking house guests in SUNNY SB! :)

Justin & Angela said...

we are taking donations ....

Josh Stichter said...

Anna looks like little Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch story.

Justin & Angela said...

i don't know where juan lopez came from. Do you?

Megan said...

no, but that was funny. i've been getting random blog posts too.

we are donating.. a free hotel room!!! :)

Justin & Angela said...

no deal...

Justin & Angela said...

open the case

Megan said...

I pick case #8

Josh Stichter said...

Has anyone commented or even viewed your blog, other than Meg and me?

Justin & Angela said...

oh i didn't realize this was a popularity contest...