Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Still catching up... August 2008 SECOND BABY NEWS



So, we went down to Memphis again in August to see Gramma and Grandpa Bentz, and Peepaw. We had a fun time, but I kept craving eggs and spicy foods and made Justin stop at taco bell like an hour after breakfast so I could get more food! I remember my mom saying, " Are you pregnant?" I thought... no.. i took a test four days ago... but did i ever look at it? So, i forgot about this until Tuesday, after feeling extremely fatigued monday (from travel of course;) and then i pulled the old test out of the bathroom trash... which was overflowing like always, so it was more like off of the trash, and saw a very, very faint line.... my heart raced... " I don't have any more tests, and justin took the car today!!!!" So, I called my neighbor gail and she brought me a test. ( A top of the line first response test) She said, you don't have to tell me if its positive, i know you want to tell justin first... then left. I took it immediately since anna was napping and I could not wait to find out. A very bold line appeared.... OH MY GOSH!!!! We had just started talking about trying for a second baby, and i guess that alone.... was enough:) I WAS DYING!!!!! I cannot keep good news to myself! SO, i had to call gail, knowing she assumed i was prego anyway and share the joy and discuss how to tell Justin! This had to be good! She had a lot of good ideas, but i had no car or carseat, so... I ended up writing "I'm going to be a big sister!" on a piece of paper and I let Anna color a picture over it. When Justin came home, he was on the phone with Mike, his other wife:), and i couldn't wait! I had anna hand him the picture anyway and he read it outloud, then said, WHAT? really??? and proceded to call everyone he knew to share the news. :)





1 comment:

Megan said...

yeah, yeah, yeah! aunt megan and uncle josh are sooo excited:)